Many people do not really understand what feces is? Actually 75% of the actual feces comprises of water which would certainly vary from individual to individual. Further, the remaining 25% gets made up by bacteria, undigested foodstuff residue, proteins, salt, trans fat and waste materials from the ingested food. Typically, the feces is of yellow coloring but at times, due to numerous reasons it gets colored as black, green, very dark brown, white and red.
Dark Green feces:
An person might create dark green feces due to quite a number of reasons. It could well be harmless like orange feces but it could also be signs and symptoms associated with digestive system issues. In most of the cases the feces will become green colored when a person consumes a large quantity of leafy vegetables. Additionally, it would also suggest that your eating routine contains a huge quantity of sugar.
Causes of Green feces Green Bowel Movement:
* Due to the consumption of large amount of green leafy vegetables
* Due to the existence of too much sugar in your diet
* Green stool might even worry you when you are suffering from diarrhea.
* Food poisoning
* Laxative use
* Microbial overgrowth
* Crohn’s disease
Symptoms and Indicators:
Dark green feces by its self should not ring the danger bell as it could be caused by medications and ingested food. Normally, it does not necessarily need any kind of medication. Nevertheless, if signs and symptoms such as a fever, constipation, diarrhea, rectal pain, weight loss or general malaise are also bothering you then you must go to your doctor as it might be a serious problem.
First try to discover the underlying cause which is actually causing green feces. If the above signs and symptoms are also bothering you then you must consult a doctor. In order to avoid such problem you can opt for colon cleansing. It would flush out all the unwanted toxins from your body and help you to have regular bowel movements at ease.
And so you’re asking yourself the reason why your feces color changed from golden brown to a darkish tone Green feces. The most common causes for Green feces & poop may be related to factors that include:
The foodstuffs we consume can easily influence having very darkish to light colored Green feces. This usually comes about when there is an over-consumption of specific “green” foodstuff including: leafy green vegetables such as lettuce, broccoli, spinach, peas, green peppers, etc… Don’t forget to rule out foods which are highly processed such as desserts, cookies, food colouring foods, and drink mixtures. Eating meals which are high in iron could also trigger green stool within your bowel movements because the body basically does not have the opportunity to absorb unwanted iron, hence your body compensates by excreting iron salts giving the stool a shade of green. Check the food content label of foods that may be loaded with iron.
Green feces can sometimes be attributed to a general change in colinic transit time. Food enters the intestines in a green colour. Although it goes through the intestinal tract, it’s absorbed by bile produced from the body’s liver since it absorbs certain vitamins and fats. It also softens the feces. This procedure is how people get brown stool. When food moves more rapidly than it should through the intestinal tract, it doesn’t enable the feces to get excreted in a brown shade. This is not regular body functioning, so it leaves the feces in a green color because it hasn’t been broken down by enzymes. One possible trigger of this is an onset of diarrhea.